"Paul has a rare gift of taking simple effects and turning them into Stunners! SIX EASY - TO - DO CARD MIRACLES is No Exception!" - Bob Solari
Six amazing effects that you will proudly perform. Five of these effects are very easy to do...but Ghost Collectors will provide a challenge for the card guys.
All of these card effects are routined for performance for any audience - complete with patter. At only $8.00, you will have six "workers" on tap that you will love to perform - and, you can use a borrowed deck. How's that?!
Also included is an Introduction in which Paul provides a deep understanding of how to amaze your audiences and provides analogies from his years as a professional underground gambler. This Intro is a very, very informative treatise on how to make your spectators "look at you" with awe, respect, and laughter, and at the same time, "open up" their pocketbooks.
The Included Effects are:
1) TRANSLATION - A spectator shuffles the deck. Then a hilarious routine ensues in which the performer removes cards from the deck after you ask four crazy questions. Then the spectator cuts the deck into four piles and all of the cards on top of each packet, matches the question cards. Easy to do, very interactive and hilarious!
2) YOU MUST BE LUCKY - The performer finds two Aces from a shuffled deck in a flourishy manner...but then the spectator finds the next two Aces in an even more remarkable manner. Here is an easy effect that makes the spectator the hero. Wait until you learn the easy-to-do sleight that makes this effect a real miracle.
3) GHOST COLLECTORS - Alright...this isn't the easiest trick to do - but it is a mind-bender. Three selections are signed and placed aside. The spectator picks four cards from the deck and they turn out to be the four Aces. The signed selections are then inserted into three different parts of the deck. The four Aces are waved over the deck and then in an eye-pleasing display, they trap the signed selections. Learn a really cool sleight of Paul's that has many uses and also learn a beautiful revelation/display by Stuart Gordon.
4) MAKE THE CARDS MATCH! - This self-working trick will make your spectators gasp. Martin Gardner said it was the "...finest of all mathematical card tricks!" This effect will even fool magicians and it is so easy to do! Combines card magic with a topological problem.
5) POKER MENTAL - This effect requires no sleights whatsoever and yet your spectators will think you are a master mentalist/card mechanic. The "workings" of this effect are brilliant. Your spectators will believe you to be possessed. This is a handling of a Frank Garcia trick.
SHUFFLE-BORED - Paul provides his personal rendition of this brilliant, time-honored prediction effect by Simon Aronson. It is very easy to do and so strong, you can use it to close any show, from close-up to cabaret.
1st edition 2015, 21 pages.
word count: 8708 which is equivalent to 34 standard pages of text