This ebook is for the parlor/banquet/stage performer that wants to add funny, well-thought out, and highly visible routines to his or her act.
A performer that wants tricks that actually work. Where the nasty things, like angles and spectator management have been thought out.
The material is:
Each and every piece of magic in the ebook is explained in great detail, and the full scripts from Larry's acts are included. It is also beautifully illustrated.
- Solution 6 - a 6 card repeat that has an actual magical climax and a totally logical story line. This routine is loosely based on the Tarbell/Crandall/Benson routine from Tarbell 6, but ends with the magical appearance of money.
- VanCan - a vanishing candle that you can perform within inches of your audience.
- MeneBene - a classic effect where the performer causes the audience to name a card that has been sitting in a glass since before the show began. Simple sleights replace any pocket cards, sticky stuff, or rough and smooth.
- Serendipity - an extension of the Patrick Page trick CopyCat Cards and John Archers DoDeckADeal. The difference? It's a trick that defines how coincidence works by telling a cute (and real) story of the Huntrodds. And with each iteration of the trick, the coincidences get bigger and bigger.
- BloKnot - a quickie for the manipulator type that wants to do a vanishing knot that vanishes in the most visible way possible.
- Brody's Choker - Grandmother's necklace type effect done with 2 different colored ropes. Visible funny magic.
1st edition 2015, 107 pages.
word count: 15827 which is equivalent to 63 standard pages of text