Customer rank: +1Robert Houdin once said, "A magician is an actor playing the part of a magician". If this is true, then what character are you playing on stage and how are you playing it? To be an entertainer one must learn to be and think creatively. This 21 page lecture note ebook is about learning how to be creative, think creatively and how to apply direct exercises and techniques to allow your own creativity to grow with the magic that you perform.
Every single person possesses the ability to be creative. These notes teach you techniques and exercises that you can use to unlock the doors to your own creativity. Kyle discusses the reasoning behind why creativity is so important, why people have a hard time being creative and how to break down those barriers. He then goes on to show you a few brainstorming techniques (derived from Kyle also being an artist) and walks you through how these techniques can be used as creativity tools. A wealth of information is shared that anyone can freely apply immediately to the magic that they do.
Find out about topics such as:
Take your magic to all new levels by incorporating creativity into your act. This ebook will help you get your creative juices flowing. If you are wanting to take your magic to areas you have never thought possible, then this ebook is a must.
- Ask Yourself Why - Learn key secrets that can immediately be applied to your magic to instantly improve creativity.
- The Fear of Failing - Find out the key to creative success and what hinders magicians from being more creative thinkers.
- Brainstorming Technique That Works - Learn a very powerful brainstorming technique that is simple to use that can instantly allow anyone to think up creative and powerful ideas for their magic.
- Throw The Directions Away - Find out how to step away from what everyone else is doing and learn to be completely original.
- Outward vs. Inward Thinking - Learn the importance of inward and outward thinking and how knowing the difference can impact how creative you really can be.
- Emotional Response - Learn one of the single most powerful creative tools out there that not many magicians know about or think of using.
- Learning To See - Find out how to expand your ability to see past the obvious and create ideas beyond your imagination.
- Creativity Journal - Learn a very powerful creativity tool that can easily have you thinking more creative then ever before and cost you nothing.
- Resources - A listing of a few very powerful online tools and references that can be used daily.
- RPM (Reactions Per Minute) - This is an amazing system that gives anyone the ability to immediately measure creativity in any act or routine in a physical format.
- Plus Much more!
Here are what a few people are saying about Encore: Creativity in the Art of Magic!
"You did an awesome job. I don't know how many times you've done the lecture, but it came off super professional and polished. I especially like the exercises you did with improvisation. They really illustrated your point and they were so much fun to watch. Are you doing the lecture anywhere else?" - Josh Norris, President of Interactive Magic
"I just got home from my SAM Assembly meeting here in Maryland and we had the good fortune to host a great lecture on creativity by Kyle and Kelly Peron. Kyle and Kelly presented a well-paced, very informative, humorous lecture and their passion for magic really showed. Kyle had us do some very funny improv exercises that illustrated his points about creative thinking and thinking on your feet when needed, and also
shared some of his material from his family shows. It was an evening well spent and I hope others will get the chance to attend one of their lectures in the future." - Charley, Assembly 141
word count: 10343 which is equivalent to 41 standard pages of text