This routine is done from a shuffled deck, under fire, and on the spot. You will never have to remember more than five words at one time so you can talk and you can concentrate on your presentation. There is only one condition – you must know Benedykt's mnemonic system from Her Majesty the Magic of Cards.
But even under those conditions you will be able to
- The deck is shuffled and can be borrowed.
- There is no sleight of hand, deck switches or prepared cards.
- You can be surrounded by spectators, there are no false moves.
- Seperate face up cards from face down cards with closed eyes
- Do very unusual poker deals – never seen before
- Check your luck
- And finish with the deck in numerical order
Note: This ebook will only make sense if you have Benedykt's Her Majesty the Magic of Cards. You must have read and understood it. Without this special card memorization system this ebook is useless.
1st edition 2013, 81 pages.
word count: 11116 which is equivalent to 44 standard pages of text