Dominic O'Brien is the eight times winner of the The World Memory Championships and has a number of entries in the Guinness Book of Records including the memorisation of 54 packs of shuffled cards after just a single-sighting of each card. How does he do it? What is his system and how can it help YOU remember names, faces, telephone numbers, pass exams, learn languages, win at Trivial Pursuit and clean up at the Blackjack table? How to Develop a Perfect Memory will show you in simple language and easy stages.
We have an exclusive on this ebook from Dominic O'Brien. The book is long out of print. You can find second hand copies being sold in the $100 to $400 range. It is considered one of the best books on memory ever written. Everyone should have read this one. It is enlightening.
first edition, 1993 by Pavilion Books Limited; 174 pages.
Table of Contents
- How to remember lists
- What's in a name?
- How to remember numbers
- The mental diary
- The mental in-tray
- Memory and job interviews
- How to remember speeches
- How to remember directions
- Learning the twentieth century calendar
- How to recall 'lost' chapters of your life
- How to learn languages
- How to remember geographical facts
- How to remember history
- Popular mnemonics
- How to memorize a pack of playing cards
- How to win (always) at Trivial Pursuit
- Memory and sport
- How memory can improve your golf swing
- How memory can improve your chess game
- More on cards - how to memorize thirty-five decks
- Number crunching
- Remembering binary numbers
- How to win at blackjack
- How to beat quiz machines
- Memory and the Greeks
- Famous memory men
- Name and face exercise
- Selected Bibliography
This product is listed in the following category:Magic > Memory & Mnemonics