#1 in [Video clips (download)] hot-listIf you are searching for a visual 'packet style' card trick with normal (even borrowed) cards, then this is the trick for you. Three red numbered cards are removed from a regular deck of cards and all simultaneously shown to be normal cards. One at a time, each card changes into a Joker. The last change is the most visual of them all. The cards are clearly all shown to be jokers and instantly they change back into the original three normal red numbered cards.
A packet card trick with normal cards. Can be done impromptu with a borrowed deck.
The video instructions include:
- Two full performances of the entire routine
- Use your own regular cards
- A full, clear explanation on how to perform the trick
- Card sleight difficulty level - 5 out of 10
- 20 years of refinement explained
- Logical easy to follow routine
- Every move finely tuned
- Create a reputation builder
- Perform this routine anywhere
- A small card trick with massive impact
- Maximum entertainment
- Global appeal
1st edition 2018, length 15 min