Kalenda is a card and diary routine in which the mentalist divines the spectator's star sign, exact birthday, and selected card. As well as being a strong effect in its own right, it can lead into a cold reading, and also combines well with Michael's Speed Dating day for any date method.
The ebook is 17 pages and it comes with a browser app which creates the necessary diary set-ups for each year, and also provides training in the method (which requires a certain amount of memory work and mental calculation). [Download this HTML file from your digital shelf.]
This ebook is also available in a combo deal with SpeedDating.
- No p**-s***, accomplices, DR, or forces.
- Multi-phase routine that can be adapted to different performance styles and presentations.
- 5 second reset for instant repeat. Ideal for strolling.
- Mark up your own diary. Only one diary is used.
- Uses normal playing cards.
- All 52 cards appear multiple times in the diary, with no discernible arrangement.
1st edition 2015, 16 pages.
word count: 6282 which is equivalent to 25 standard pages of text