The title of this little booklet is self-explanatory. In the pages of this lecture Ken gives advice on how to create a card act. He begins explaining his twists on classic card moves as the pass, card changes and force. Then he gives a brief description (direct to the point) of several card tricks that can be included in the act.
The majority of the tricks are improvements of other tricks or are Ken's original. Many are loaded with comedy in the usual Ken de Courcy style. In the manuscript you will find
- The face to face routine
- Nap hand Sam
- The Indian rope trick
- The triple cut discovery
- Burlesque rising card
- The three to two of spades
- Mind reading, past and present
- Al Backer's Pack vanish ( improved)
- The six pip paper tear ( improved)
- Gag Bag card discovery
- New twist for the K.B. card rise
- The chopper card find ( excellent! This one is worth the price of all the manuscript...)
Do not expect long explanations. Ken gives you briefly the effect of each trick and the modus operandi with helpful hints on presentation, but you will find much usable and commercial magic in these few pages than in other big books.
1st digital edition 2014, 6 pages.
word count: 1831 which is equivalent to 7 standard pages of text