Eddie Joseph who was born in India and lived there for most of his life. He wanted to write a detailed, true and unbiased description of the Indian magician and his methods. He penetrated deeply into the subject rather than give it superficial treatment. This ebook will give you a clear perspective of India's Mystery Mongers and their mysterious creations.
1st edition 1940; PDF 73 pages.
Table of Contents
- Chapter One - Mystery Abounding
- Chapter Two - Peering Beyond the Horizon
- Chapter Three - The Gypsy Told Me So
- Chapter Four - The Magicians of East India
- Chapter Five - East Indian Mysteries
- Rupees Created from Dust
- Look Out! It's a Snake!
- Coins Vanish from the Hand of the Spectator
- Donald Duck in His Little Pond
- Daisy - The Dancing Doll
- Eye Poking Trick
- The Borrowed Ring
- Salt or Sugar - Which?
- The Egg Bag - Hindu Presentation
- The Bamboo Sticks and Strings
- Aladdin's Lamp
- The Sands of Chowpatty
- The Cotton Factory
- The Fire Eater
- Mind Pictures
- The Boat Fountain
- The Linking "LINK"
- The Disappearing Knot
- Marbles - Balls and Ribbons from Mouth
- The Hindu Turban Trick
- The Hindu Torn and Restored Strip
- Broken and Restored Yarn
- The Doves of Peace
- The Cups and Balls
- The Hindu Lota Presentation
- The Birth of Reptiles
- A Meal of Glass
- The Hindu Basket
- The Growth of the Mango Tree
- Chapter Six - Tricks of the Feminine Magician
- The Indian Beads Stringing
- Living or Dead?
- The Toy Emporium
- The Apple of Her Eye
- The Rainbow
- Chapter Seven - The Dead End of the Trail
word count: 34454 which is equivalent to 137 standard pages of text