Customer rank: +1Illustrated with nostalgic, rare photographs by Irving Desfor. Not to be read just once, but to keep as a reference ebook in your library.
- Great Writers Discuss Books, by John Braun
- Buy Lines, by Jimmy Findlay
- Quest for Magic Books, by George Jenness
- The Magician and Comedy, by Bob Orben
- The Magical Bookie, by S. R. Patrick
- Calculated Risk, by Dr. Edwin A. Dawes
- Pleasures of Reviewing Books, by Sid Lorraine
- Are Magic Books Worthwhile?, by John Mulholland
- Books About Books, by Robert Lund
- Magic Catalogues; Exciting Reading, by Dr. Grossman
- Rarities, by Edgar Heyl
- Thoughts on Lecture Notes, by Gary Bontjes
- Building a Collection, by Leo Behnke
- Specialized Collections, by Robert Lund
- Anatomie of Forcing Books, by Wm. Kuethe, Jr.
- Books for Sale, by Robert Lund
- Plus a book quiz and many short pieces.
1st edition 1974, 1st digital edition 2014, 47 pages.
word count: 15347 which is equivalent to 61 standard pages of text
|Publisher: ||Magic Inc.|