This product is also part of:This is the third issue of the magazine, Magical Arts Journal published by Michael Ammar and Adam Fleischer. Published October, 1986, 20 pages.
There are 4 great effects, 3 informative essays on working in magic, 2 editorial reports, and 2 inspiring theoretical essays.
IN THIS ISSUE:
Each issue is loaded with great advice and information for the working professional, from a "who's-who" list of magic stars. MAJ has been out-of-print yet in high demand for years - and available now - instantly.
- "The Logo Changes" - Adam Fleischer
- "Secret Service Report 001" - Joe Givan
Work and Money
- "How to Book Yourself by Mail" - Samuel Patrick Smith
- "Restaurant Magic - The First Night" - Charles Greene
- "Cruise Ship Magic - How to Get Booked - Doug Anderson
- "Black Holes Thru & Thru" - Joe Givan
- "The Magic Napkin" - Johnny Lindholm
- "Slicker Coins Thru Silk" - Dave Berry
- "Original Card Rolling Production" - Marcia Tendo
- "Ideas" - John Cornelius
"Coin Finesse" - David Roth
word count: 12666 which is equivalent to 50 standard pages of text