Move cursor into image to halt slide show.
Click image to stop/start slide show.
This product is also part of:To subscribe to Magicseen click here.
Vol. 2, No. 3, July 2006; 68 pages.
Cover: Graham P. Jolley
Table of Contents
- J C Sum, The Ace In Asia - interview
- Stephen Tucker, Privately On Parade - interview
- No Small Deal – review of the 4Fs Convention
- Joshua Jay – Close Up, Up Close - DVD Volumes 1, 2, 3
- ”Diablo” Cigar – John Rogers – gaff & trick
- Ultimate Floating Match – Steve Shufton
- Amazing Magic & Mentalism Anyone Can Do – DVD Vol. 1 & 2 – Jay Sankey
- Mini Magic Switchboard – Wellington Enterprises - trick
- Ice From Water – Andrew Gerard - trick
- More Derivative Pish – Euan McCall Bingham – card book
- Sessions With Simon – The Impossible Magic Of Simon Aronson – set of 3 DVDs
- Holy Sh*t! – Pete Firman & Anthony Owen – card trick
- Just Imagine – Jay Sankey - trick
- Hustle – Peter Wardle – performance DVD
- Magic on TV, A Species In Decline? – historical overview
- Graham P. Jolley, Still Warming Up! – biographical article
- Fees: Mon£y Make$ The World Go Round! – researched by M. Delaney
- Round The Twist – Mark Leveridge – balloon modeling
- Balloon Masterclass
- Create A Duck
- Vase Of Flowers – Mike Stokes
- Vienna Bids For FISM 2009 - interview
- The 10th Top Secret Magic Day – convention review
- Symbolero – Max Maven
- The GLS Vanish – Lawrence Turner
- Next Issue
- A start up guide to … Silks – Jeremy Le Poidevin
- One thousand pages of Magic – interview with Susanna Clarke about her book “Jonathan Stange & Mr Norrell”
- We’re Having A Laugh – event review
- Dealer’s Booth – Merchant of Magic interview
- Raising The Bar – Puremagic Bar - interview with Mark Bennett
- Radio Magic’s 1st Birthday!!!
- Photo Of The Month
- Comedy Corner!!!
- Back Issues
word count: 36606 which is equivalent to 146 standard pages of text