Move cursor into image to halt slide show.
Click image to stop/start slide show.
This product is also part of:To subscribe to Magicseen click here.
Vol. 4, No. 4, September 2008; 68 pages.
Cover: Marvin Berglas
Table of Contents
- Welcome – editor’s letter
- John Lenahan – Around the World via the Action Banana! - interview
- Paul Stone’s Big Plan! – MagiCares - interview
- Marc Oberon, Storms The USA! – article about his winning the IBM SAM People’s Choice Close-Up Champion Award
- It’s In The Bag, A Look At The Classic Egg Bag – Mark Leveridge
- Egg Bag Reviews
- The Santa Hat Egg Bag – Sean Taylor
- The Zipper Egg Bag - Uday
- The Malini Egg Bag DVD – Bob White
- The Malini Egg Bag – practical-magic.com
- The Greater Magic Video Library Teach-In Sessions: The Egg Bag - DVD
- The Hobson Egg Bag – Jeff Hobson
- Marvin Berglas Is The Business! – main feature/interview by Jay Fortune
- The Bookshelf – a look at important books from bygone decades – Mark Leveridge
- The 1940s - Open Sesame – Eric C. Lewis & Wilfred Tyler
- It’s The Chav’s Column – The Chav – Michael J. Fitch
- Doctor Normansell’s Close Up Clinic for the Needy Magician!
- Stung Cards Outdone – Wolfgang Riebe
- The Polo Deck – George Kovari - effect
- Magic For Older Children – Pat Fallon - DVD
- Menu Of Miracles, Volumes 1 & 2 – James Price - DVDs
- Card On Tie – Lex Schoppi & Manuel Muerte - effect
- Mind Storms – Sean Taylor - book
- The OCL (One Card Link) – Ben Williams – DVD & Download
- Prestidigital 5 & 6 – The Digital Magic Review – Tim Smithies & Russell Hall - DVDs
- Quick Change – Steve Dusheck - effect
- Samuel Cox Hooker and his Rising Cards – Christoph Wasshuber - book
- Illusion Through Expectation – Alex Moffat - DVD
- Mirage Coin Set – Craig Petty - effect
- Split Coin – Johnny Wong version - effect
- Lex Schoppi, Undressed To Kill! – quick change artist interview
- Work Your Magic: Corporate Sponsorship [Part 2] – Elliott Smith & Ian Quick – the business of magic
- Next Issue
- Back Issues
word count: 32923 which is equivalent to 131 standard pages of text