It's possible to instantly construct that kind of magic square for any given even magic sum on the backside of a business card and hand it out as giveaway. I love the method because of its simplicity. Even better: once
learned the method is impossible to forget!
- Works with any even magic sum greater 33.
- Results in a truly perfect magic square.
- The numbers are in sequence. No numbers exist twice.
- The magic sum can be obtained in 60 different ways.
- Extremely simple calculations and memory work.
1st edition 2017, 13 pages.
word count: 1775 which is equivalent to 7 standard pages of text