#2 in Magic hot-listIt's all in the Head - Lecture Notes
#2 in Mentalism & Spiritism hot-list
"Genuinely fabulous!" - Ken Dyne
Get ready to step inside of Stefan Olschewski's head. In this ebook, you will find lots of content from his professional repertoire. Nothing is held back. Stefan even shares an exclusive idea that got him standing ovations when he did his lecture in Austria, something that has never happened before in the 35 years history of the respective club.
Here is what you will find inside:
Lots of food for thought by one of Germany's top mentalists!
- 51 pages full of mind blowing mentalism
- 44 photos and drawings explaining everything in great detail
- Professional effects from Stefan's working repertoire including JACR, a chair prediction on steroids; and Hangman, an amazing demonstration of "real mind reading" with a great story
- Theoretic ponderings including a dead easy way to add another level of suspense and entertainment to every act
- Stefan's invisible audio cueing system "SoundQ+" that enables you to operate your own music and sound effects at the touch of a button for just a fraction of the cost of systems available at the market - one of the many highlights of his lecture
- Links to live video performances of several of the effects explained in the ebook
- Hilarious and highly creative ways to reveal secret thoughts
- A fascinating idea to start a mental magic show without boring monologues and explanations
- A way to magically "appear" on stage
- and much, much more
What the pros say:
"Just finished reading Stefan Olschewski's lecture notes, great material, well thought out and a totally enjoyable read. Crazy good stuff." - Peter Turner
"I always liked Stefan's direct approach to mentalism, and these lecture notes reflect exactly this way of thinking with fresh, hard hitting and direct to the point routines. A booklet that should not be missed from a mentalist library!" - Luca Volpe
1st edition 2015, 2nd edition 2016, 51 pages illustrated.
word count: 11541 which is equivalent to 46 standard pages of text