More magic from the pages of Peter Warlock's legendary magazine.
- MIRRORS, MIRRORS (Michael Symes): A card is chosen from a red deck. Two blue-backed Jokers are shown and they take the reflection of the chosen card, both changing into that card.
- SEPARATE COLORS (Francis Haxton): A spectator separates the red cards from the black by inserting a joker exactly between the two sections of colors.
- A CARD SANDWICH (Victor Monleon): A selected card vanishes from between the red Queens (or any pair) and then reappears between them again.
- CHANGE ALLEY (Tudor Brock): A coin (say half-dollar) placed in a handkerchief changes places with a different coin (say English penny) placed in another handkerchief.
- STILL ANOTHER LIE DETECTOR (Jon Racherbaumer): A self-working and easy version of the classic theme.
- KING-CURRENCE (Jon Racherbaumer): The four Kings from a red deck and the four Kings from a blue deck are used to perform this fantastic routine in three different phases.
- AMBITIOUS TRANSPO (H. Nicholls Harley): Two cards placed in the middle of two packets jump to the top of the opposite packet where they were placed.
- THE CHAMELEON BACKS (Michael Symes): Four Aces are seen to have red backs, then green backs and finally blue backs. At the end the cards can be examined.
- COLOR FORECAST (Francis Haxton): A spectator picks seven cards at random and you predicted how many reds and how many blacks the packet contains.
- ALONG THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD (Leslie May): A clever method to force any card.