"Other Stuff" is an e-journal edited by Dale with the motto "No Playing Cards Allowed". Issue One is a One Man Issue featuring the work of Caleb Strange.
There is an amazing maze effect, a sensational chair routine, a trick with your television, and much more.
1st edition 2005; 40 pages.
- Welcome to Other Stuff
- Caleb Strange One Man Issue Introduction – Dale A. Hildebrandt
- Regarding Caleb Strange - autobiography
- The Lost Mazes of Britain – The performer guides a spectator through his selected maze
- Penetralis – The Lost Mazes of Britain in close-up
- The 5 minute labyrinthine memory stunt
- The Spectral Chair – a spectator experiences disturbing sensations form an object
- Flipping the Coin – a borrowed coin changes in the hands of spectators
- Leading then gently by the nose - stories and magic
- The Snakes in the Well
- Making Contact
- Oscillate Wildly – spectators’ pens behave oddly in their hands
- Particle Stream – trick with your television
- Chuckle in the Dark - routine
- A Tale of Two Pebbles – identities are switched, as the deceiver becomes the deceived
word count: 15006 which is equivalent to 60 standard pages of text