This product is also part of:In this sequel to his 2011 ebook Mostly Perfect, Michael Daniels presents a new 'Instant Magic Square' method that makes the effect even easier to perform.
Performer instantly creates a 4x4 Magic Square for any total freely chosen by the spectator. The total can be obtained from the magic square in at least 36 different ways.
- Completely impromptu. No set-up, gimmicks, or cribs.
- New, improved method - minimal memory and the simplest of calculations.
- Suitable for close-up or stage performances.
- Produces elegant magic squares.
- Can be immediately repeated for different totals.
- Includes a browser application that helps you to learn and practice (Internet connection not required).
"After discovering a clever new twist in an old trick, Michael Daniels presents it in this clearly written and beautifully produced ebook. Anyone who performs any version of the 'instant magic square' as popularized by Harry Lorayne should check out this refinement. If you like magic squares, you will want this new contribution. I think you'll like it." - James J. Solberg (Author: Magic Square Methods and Tricks).
1st edition 2016, 15 pages + trainer app