Five 'Hit and Run' effects for the close up performer! Four quick, visual and impromptu card effects with an ordinary deck plus a 'Signed Bill to Marker Cap' effect that is as easy as it is practical. These are effects that you will use.
1st edition 2005; 14 pages.
- Sandwich for Four - The red Aces vanish and trap a selected card in the middle off the deck. Immediately, they vanish again trapping the three mates of the selection.
- One Wild Animal - Three Jokers visually change into three selections one after the other.
- Pip Trip - A pip is removed from one card and dropped onto another in order to change it into the selection.
- Quick Split - One card is visually split into two previously selected cards. (Includes a variation you will love to perform!)
- Bil-ink - An 'almost impromptu' signed bill to marker cap. Easy to do and extremely practical.
word count: 4959 which is equivalent to 19 standard pages of text