A spectator forms a five-figure number from freely chosen digits. The mentalist successfully divines the spectator's number.
"some very clever thinking" - Banachek
- Completely impromptu!
- No force of digits or number.
- No complicated calculations or difficult memory work.
- No props or gimmicks - just pen and paper.
- No peeks necessary.
- Works every time.
- Can be performed over the phone.
- Clever mathematical principle.
- Concept can be used to develop other routines.
- Includes a browser App (for computer, tablet or smartphone) which guides you through the process (no memory of calculation needed). Ideal for phone performance.
- Browser App also includes a Training Mode for easy learning and practice.
2nd revised edition 2013; 23 pages.
word count: 7726 which is equivalent to 30 standard pages of text