After Aldo's success with his first DVD on rope, Roped In, by popular demand here’s another DVD with ten new rope routines. All of them use regular rope (no gimmicks, no magnets, etc).
- CUTTING A ROPE IN THREE (Marconick): A piece of rope is cut into three pieces and it is immediately restored. Clever method.
- RING FROM ROPE (Allan Lambie): You tie a ring in the middle of a rope. You pull on the ring and it becomes free but it leaves the knot on the rope.
- THE COMPUTERISED ROPES (Ronald Dayton): The routine is a rope presentation of the famous three and a half gag with cards. The effect has comedy possibilities.
- RED & WHITE ROPES (Rink): Two ropes of different color are tied together and the spectator pulls the knots to secure them. Nevertheless, with just a small pull, the ropes come apart.
- LOOPS ENTWINED (Jack Avis): Two ropes of different color (you may use the ropes from the previous routine) are covered with a handkerchief. The ends are always in view. Mysteriously, you are able to link them.
- NECK-ROMANCY ROPE TRICK (Karrell Fox): A clean way for the classic cut and restored rope. You will laugh at the cleverness of the method.
- HOW TO LASSO A SILK (Marconick): You show two loops of rope which are brought together and pulled apart again. The two loops are linked together and magically a silk appears in the middle.
- CUT AND RESTORED ROPE (Rink): You make a loop in the middle of the rope and cut it. Pull on the rope and the knot jumps away leaving the rope restored. New method.
- MUCH ADO ABOUT KNOTTING (Karrell Fox): The perfect climax after a knot routine (or any rope routine). Full of comedy. You use a spectators watch and a piece of rope. One of the most commercial routines ever.
- TIGHT ROPE (Aldo Colombini): Over a dozen effects tied together to create a unique routine. Use regular rope. A feature in Aldo's act for years.