Customer rank: +5 -1This is the second part of the masterfully written classic work on magic. Together with Routined Manipulation Part One and Routined Manipulation Finale it is an excellent work on sleight-of-hand magic. The effects taught are suitable from stage and parlor to intimate settings of close-up magic.
This volume has a large section on billiard ball manipulation. Barrows Mussey calls it 'the best thing in print on the subject'. And Al Koran's Blindfold Card Act is a beauty on its own.
1st edition 1950; 143 pages.
Table of Contents
- Prefatory Note
- Money Attracts Money
- The Color Changing Pocket Knife
- Thimble Manipulation
- The Crystal Prism
- Card Quota
- Ken Brooke's Chapter
- Henry Hay's "Coins Up the Sleeve"
- Colour Change, Penetration and Vanish
- Beer is Best
- Cecil Keech's "Ropan Silk"
- My Opening Card Routine
- Dr. Geimer's Dice Routine
- Koran's Miracle Blindfold Card Act
- The Sympathetic Discs
- Egg Bag, Bag Egg
- Will Ayling's "Fashion Parade"
- Modern Billiard Ball Manipulation
word count: 65621 which is equivalent to 262 standard pages of text