Move cursor into image to halt slide show.
Click image to stop/start slide show.
This ebook can change your gambling future! John Scarne, who is widely recognized as greatest gambling expert, reveals the secrets and strategies you need to increase your enjoyment - and winnings - at the world's popular card game.
Scarne lays down the rules of all 117 forms of poker, including the latest variations, making this ebook invaluable as a source of new games and as the final arbiter of all disputes. Where at one time the ultimate verdict on rules was "according to Hoyle," today it is "according to Scarne." You will learn how to:
This comprehensive guide, the product of Scarne's forty years of gambling experience, will help you come out on top in a friendly neighborhood game over the kitchen table or in a high-stakes blood-and-sweat game where winning is everything!
- Bet like an expert.
- Protect yourself from poker cheats.
- Use probabilities to enhance your game.
- Balance caution against betting courage.
- Bluff successfully.
- Master the 20 vital strategies every expert player must know.
- Handle your money wisely over an evening game, and over a poker lifetime.
1st edition 1980; PDF 302 pages.
word count: 116763 which is equivalent to 467 standard pages of text