This is the very first manuscript Anabelle released way back in 2003. A creative mix of Bizarre Magic and Mentalism. IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the original 2003 release with the original cover on the PDF and original content. Nothing new has been added.
Brother Shadow (Carl Herron): "If you are a performer that deals with things strange and mysterious, this eBook is for you!"
In this manuscript you'll find:
Ted Lesley: "Anabelle's E-book "Seven Past Midnight" is wonderful! Get it as soon as you can and I know you'll be more than pleased. Since I have read the book, I am a fan of Anabelle."
You'll need the following items to perform the routines in this eBook, nothing really hard to find or expensive.
- The Spell In The Box
- Mysterious Tarot Reading
- Anabelle's Fortune
- Jack The Ripper Is After Anabelle
- Jack The Ripper Warning For Naughty Girls
- Crystal Ball Gazing #1
- Crystal Ball Gazing #2
- Liam Montier's "The Dream Catcher"
- Tarot - The Royal Road - Article by Anabelle
- Bonus Routine: Granpa's Penny
- A weird looking box (the weirder the better)
- Stack of Business cards (ones that would logically be near you)
- Pencil or Pen (knock yourself out)
- Tarot Cards (the spookier looking the better. I like the Crowley Thoth deck but any will do)
- An English Penny dated no later than 1888 (Coin or Stamp Store) or any item Jack the Ripper might have touched during that time.
- A Drawer Box (available at any magic dealer and inexpensive)
- Marked Deck of Cards
- Invisible Deck
- A small Crystal Ball (or something like it)
- An older Penny (one your grandfather would've had as a kid)
1st edition 2003, 27 pages.
word count: 7748 which is equivalent to 30 standard pages of text