Marcus Gordon hails from Aberdeen, Scotland. He is the grandson of Ron Gordon; a true Wizard of the North! This is Marcus's first publication and contains an eclectic collection of 12 card effects using both, sleight of hand and sleight-free principles. While not for the beginner, the intermediate to advanced card handler should find much to enjoy and think about in this ebook.
- Triumphant Return: An in-the-hands Triumph for walk-a-bout
- The Hoff: A direct approach to the Hofzinser Ace Problem
- The Clockwork Shift: Learn a Pass that won't break your knuckles!
- Complex Colours: Colour Magic thanks to Miraskill
- Imperfect Colours: More Colour Magic with an added punch
- Exact Aces: The Aces are lost and found thanks to the X+1 Principle
- Educational Speller: Two selections are miraculously found with X+1 again
- Thirteen is the Magic Number: Four selections are found using magic phrases
- Simple Multiple Shift: Learn a Multiple Shift that is easy to do!
- Learn to Take a Joke!: A selected card vanishes then 4 Jokers take on its image
- Out of the Blue: Out of This World gets smaller.
- Oil and Water... another one!: Oil & Water with a full deck separation to finish.
1st edtion 2010; 24 pages.
word count: 10625 which is equivalent to 42 standard pages of text