After Tarbell finished his 60 lesson Tarbell Course he decided to continue with post-graduate lessons. The name post-graduate stems from the fact that Tarbell sent out graduation diplomas for all who followed along his 60 lesson course. To my knowledge he only published one such post-graduate lesson. If you know about more such lessons I would be delighted to hear from you.
1st edition, 1926, Tarbell System Inc., Chicago; 33 pages.
Table of Contents
- Tarbell Post-Graduate Service in Magic
- The Original Rope Release
- Three Silk Handkerchiefs Released from Ropes
- A New Ghost Ring
- A Button Off the Vest
- The Kick-Back Card Discovery
- The Turn-Over Card
- Multiple Slate Writing
- Extra Stunt - The Electric Match
word count: 6465 which is equivalent to 25 standard pages of text