Re-Thinks is a new series of eBooks from TC Tahoe.
"TC is one of bizarre magics most inventive minds. In this great new book he presents a series of routines which engage the audience in a way that true magical entertainment should. There are some great ideas and unique twists in this book which will be enjoyed by any magical performer that has ventured to the darkside. These are the kinds of ideas you can't wait to try and can visualise yourself doing. This comes highly recommended from me and is a great addition to your library." - Freddie Valentine
If you know TC for anything it is most likely comedy magic, and indeed comedy and magic has more than paid his bills over the years. But his passion has always been mentalism and Bizarre entertainment. Here you will find some of his most cherished bizarre routines.
"Many thanks for sharing your latest book with me. I think it is absolutely wonderful. There are lots of great ideas in there, and your presentations are excellent. It was a most enjoyable read. Many thanks for sharing it with me. It is a most worthy and welcome addition to the world of bizarre magic. A first class piece of work. Anyone already working in this field would be well advised to own a copy, and anyone who is thinking of moving into this area of magic should certainly obtain a copy as soon as possible!" - Paul Voodini
- Spirits: The Spirit of an ancient Japanese con-man Casanova manifests itself in a sake bottle.
- Evil Eye: A card effect, that starts off creepy, then gets a laugh and finally mystifies.
- Here Today: A vanish of a marker and spectators signature, that leaves them questioning their perceptions and eyes.
- Seven Days a Week: Through a poem and your business cards you revel the day of the week a participant was born.
- Blind Sight: A short seance.
- Symbol Vision: TC's mystical take on a magic set classic vision cube.
- The Tin Man: A true and personal story of Voodoo from the Big Easy
- Tricks are for Magicians Silly Rabbit: A true life example of how, we can change the way our audience preserves us.
1st edition 2012; 31 pages.
word count: 6078 which is equivalent to 24 standard pages of text