This was the first booklet I published way back in 2002 and it was born out of a lecture I did in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil where I ended by discussing The Art Of Performance In Magic And Mentalism and answering questions on the subject.
It's a brief manuscript with strong messages to reflect upon concerning principles that will enhance your rounded approach to becoming a respected performer.
In this manuscript I touch on the following questions:
Read it! Then go out there and win. What else is there to do anyway?
- Is There a Quicker Way To Become a Better Performer?
- How Do You Keep Spectators From Messing You Up?
- What Is The Most Important Aspect of Performance?
- When Do I Know When I'm Truly Ready To Perform?
- What About Patter?
- How Do I Find The Best Effects?
- And More!
1st edition 2002, 14 pages.
word count: 3118 which is equivalent to 12 standard pages of text