The first issue is a potpourri of topics and contributors.
Editor: Salil Kumar “Solyl” Kundu. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- The Care of White Doves - caring for and using of doves by David J O’Conner from Down Under
- Past Glory of India - a short write-up and pictures of Gogia Pasha (known to some as the "Gilly Gilly" magician from India)
- A Short History of the I.B.M. by Past International President of I.B.M. Jack White
- Your Best Test Audience - finding your best and toughest "practice" audience by Grandpa Chet
- a clever magic-themed Crossword Puzzle by Balasubramian Chandran aka Balu The Magician
- Control Coins – an excellent coin prediction by Subir Kumar Dhar
- Can or Bottle of Pop Production – production of a can (or bottle) of soda in a simplest way by International Secretary and Past IVP of IBM Don Wiberg
- Handkerchief and Egg Routine - a turn on the silk and egg routine by late Harold Taylor
- Wild Deluxe - a non-gimmicked version of Wild Card by Aldo Colombini
- lots of "news & views," a write-up of the Merlin Award ceremony in Delhi
- Platform Magic – Amazing & Entertaining - an analysis (with examples) of what makes a platform act work by Gora Datta.
word count: 8455 which is equivalent to 33 standard pages of text