This second issue is a miscellany of magical mélange contributed by who well understand their art...
Editor: Salil Kumar “Solyl” Kundu. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Mentalism vs Magic vs Mental Magic – is a well-thought comparative discourse between magic of the mind and magic of the hands by Grandpa Chet Cox.
- Past Glory of India - a short picturesque write-up with pictures of Kuda Bux (known to some as the “The Man with the X-Ray Eyes” - a magician from India)
- Etiquette for Magicians – the title itself is self-evident. This is most pragmatic advice to the performing magicians by Sam Dalal, the maven magician of India.
- Another clever magic-themed Crossword Puzzle by Balasubramian Chandran aka Balu The Magician
- Monkey Bar – a new twist to an almost classic sucker effect by Gora Datta of India
- Tips and Ideas – a thought-provoking twist to Slydini’s Torn & Restored Newspaper effect and also on Card Forcing by LK Roy one of India’s senior most creative brain.
- Silky Prediction – a stage conjuring using silk and spot cards – sort of a premonition that is based on a tested principle. Kakinada Sreenivas has done a real good job.
- Love Actually - a card caper from Aldo Colombini; ‘loosely based on the famous Hofzinser theme’ as Aldo says.
- “Some Thoughts on "Wild Deluxe"- interesting modification of Aldo Colombini’s effect by Guy M. Townsend that has ‘strengthen the effect’, he says.
- 3 1/2 Card Revisited - some interesting ideas to help heighten the effect by Brad Burt.
- "news & views" – from around the world and even an interesting news of PC Sorcar Senior.
word count: 10887 which is equivalent to 43 standard pages of text
This product is listed in the following category:Magic > Magazines & Comics > Gimmick MagiZette
This author has products in the following categories:Magic > Magazines & Comics > Gimmick MagiZette
Magic > Biographies & History