The 3rd issue of TGM is chock-full of instructive as well as informative articles and photographs. This
colorful little e-zine fetches 'something for all' from Spain, England, America and of course India.
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loch David Crane M. ED starts sharing from his book Captain Kirk and Star Tricks part by part fron
- Presentation and Showmanship - Maintaining an Objective View by Tony Brook is something one
should not miss to go through.
- Tip - Tops by Ian Adair covers a significant aspect.
- Past Glory of India - a picturesque write-up on Asok Roy who has helped many a magic neophytes
as well as some great magicians of India to reach their goal.
- Another clever magic-themed Crossword Puzzle by Balasubramian Chandran aka Balu The Magician
- Magic from Spain - Lurgi Sarasa explains his finale for Classic Egg Bag.
- A New Balloon Penetration - By Gora Datta, several award winner for his creation from UK, gives
a new twist to Balloon Penetration effect to help working magicians.
- Clear Prediction - Sukesh Patnaik, a cruise ship table hopping magician of India shares a magic
with mental flavor from his own professional act.
- ACES-ANDWITCH is a variation of Shigeo Futagawa effect by Aldo Colombini, and Aldo's name says what it could be?
- A Coin Caper by Karl Fulves - an entertaining magic at its best and requires no special coins. One
cannot afford to miss it!
- Comedy Newspaper Restoration - Kakinada Sreenivas has explained his marketed version of an
excellent comedy torn newspaper restoration. Great Comedy - Great Magic!
- "News & Views" - Read and find out what is happening in the Land of Magic.
word count: 10752 which is equivalent to 43 standard pages of text
This product is listed in the following category:Magic > Magazines & Comics > Gimmick MagiZette
This author has products in the following categories:Magic > Magazines & Comics > Gimmick MagiZette
Magic > Biographies & History