This is the 2nd issue of volume 3 which is full of nitty-gritty's to please one and all. Just get it and read - I'm sure you'll like it in addition thank us for offering you this little e-zine. Please look at the contents:
- Edtorial...Let's have a chat - our personal talks.
- Feature...Does your wife like magic? by Johnny Cooper - an interesting musing.
- Past Glory of India - K.L. Mondal - a short biography
- MagiXposed...this section contain one for you if not all...
- The Witness Lie Detector by John Teo
- The Acrobat (New One Hand Knot) by Phil Willmarth
- Rings Off ... Rings On by Fabian
- The Floating Cigarette by Solyl Kundu
- The Cane Vanish by Aldo and Colombini
- Beating Inflation 2.0 by Kakinada Sreenivas
- The Ring - "N" - Ribbon by Gora Datta
- Three Phase Rope Routine by Guy Townsend
- Miscellaneous section is a mixed bag of...
- 'The most expensive magic photograph in the world', you would think.
- Kardyro - A Photograph - a think back.
- CrossWord - a Magic Puzzle by Johnny Cooper
- Smile A While - George Johnstone's typical Publicity material.
- MagiCartoon - Professor Skeches At Work
- Next Issue's (upcoming issue #3) Attraction
- Picture Quiz - guess who is she?
- News and Views Around The World - Magic Authority of India - Magic Academy, Trivandrum
- An Appeal
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
word count: 10680 which is equivalent to 42 standard pages of text