This Special issue of TGM is Christmas & New Year's combined issue and full of 'something for everyone'. Just get a copy and judge for yourself...
- Let's have a chat - the editor chats
- On Mentalism by Val Andrews
- Past Glory of India - The Great P.C. Sorcar
- Magic As Entertainment by Harold Taylor
- Aldo and Rachel Colombini are Back Again by Joe Clifford
- MagicXposed - section is full of exciting magic effects:
- I Know The Time by Jack Bridwell
- A Quick Passing of A Coin by P.K. Ilango
- Paddle Pokar by Fabian
- The World's Smartest Magician by Solyl Kundu
- Looped by Aldo Colombini
- Pyramid Power by Gora Datta
- Card To Card Box by Guy Townsend
- The Miser Dream - Some Presentation Ideas by Sam Dalal
- Tagramic Prediction by Someeran
- Miscellaneous section caters MagiCartoons, Quotable Quotes, Photo Quiz and Puzzle.
- News and Views Around The World gives you some idea what is happening in this part of the world.
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
word count: 15317 which is equivalent to 61 standard pages of text