Without a doubt this is the most comprehensive textbook on coin magic. It is the revised and greatly enlarged version of Modern Coin Magic.
A modern treatise of ways of concealing, producing, altering and multiplying coins from the empty hands. The most complete manual of coin magic ever produced. Some of the subjects covered are:
Bobo's New Modern Coin Magic brings a new form of entertainment to the magic world. Coin magic can be performed any time, anywhere, on the spur of the moment. With Bobo's basic knowledge and know-how, the best feats of the world's expert coin workers can be yours.
- Coin Boxes
- Trick Coins
How often have you been asked, "Do us a few tricks," and you have had to answer, "Sorry, I haven't anything with me."
Now that day has passed. Coins are always at hand, and magic with coins always appeals. With this ebook as your tutor, you can master the world's best coin tricks.
Bobo wrote this book from his experience of many years, simplifying his wide knowledge of coin sleights, tricks and presentation. John Braun, worked elbow to elbow with Bobo, editing the text. Nelson Hahne, Magic's foremost illustrator, has amplified the sleights and tricks with 669 of his clearcut drawings.
Bobo is the first magician since T. Nelson Downs Modern Coin Manipulation published in 1900 to produce a complete manual of coin sleights and tricks.
You will be able to download two versions of this ebook. One is a facsimile edition of the 1966 edition printed by Magic Inc. The second one is a reformatted and reflowing PDF version which will display better on small screen devices and is a much smaller file to download.
- J. B. Bobo
- Prologue - Of Coins and Conjuring
- Scot On Monie, 1584
- Chapter I: Coin Concealments: Palms, Holds, Clips
- Chapter II: Basic Technique: Switches, Flips, Change-Over, Steals
- Chapter III: Coin Vanishes
- Chapter IV: Complete Coin Vanishes: Palm, Pocket, Sucker, Hanks, Envelope
- Chapter V: Quick Tricks: 28 Tricks
- Chapter VI: Cuffing: 2 Methods
- Chapter VII: The Art of Sleeving: 18 Methods, 18 Tricks
- Chapter VIII: Coins Across: 25 Tricks
- Chapter IX: Coin Classics: 35 Tricks
- Chapter X: Coin Boxes: 5 Types, 12 Tricks
- Chapter XI: Trick Coin Trickery: 32 Tricks
- Chapter XII: Shell and Folding Half: 18 Tricks
- Chapter XIII: Stage Coin Magic: 4 Tricks
- Chapter XIV: The Miser's Dream: Robert-Houdin, Downs, Harrison, Whitford
- Chapter XV: The Stanley Collins Section: 6 Tricks
- Chapter XVI: Routines: 18 Routined Coin Acts
- Chapter XVII: Lessons in Coin Magic: 29 Tricks
- Chapter XVIII: Selected Coin Tricks: 28 Tricks
- Chapter XIX: Trick Coin Miscellany: 35 Tricks
- Chapter XX: Latest Coin Box Magic: 3 Types, 17 Tricks
1st edition 1966; 1st digital edition 2016, 625 pages.
word count: 272373 which is equivalent to 1089 standard pages of text
|Publisher: ||Magic Inc.|