The Society for Psychical Research its rise and progress and a sketch of its work.
- CHAPTER I. Its Rise and Progress
- CHAPTER II. Thought-Transference or Telepathy
- CHAPTER III. Suggestion - Hypnotism - Psychic Healing
- CHAPTER IV. The Subliminal Self
- CHAPTER V. Apparitions and Hauntings
- CHAPTER VI. Evidence of the Existence of Intelligences other than "The Living," and of the Reality of Inter-communication
- CHAPTER VII. CONCLUSIONS
1st edition 1903, 57 pages; PDF 50 pages.
word count: 21219 which is equivalent to 84 standard pages of text