Deception, subterfuge, street magic.
The lecture notes from the hidden lecture that toured Europe's underground magic scene in 2006; UK, France, Amsterdam, Ireland. Going back to his roots, throughout Two, Daniel explores a more realistic approach to street magic.
Massively superseding its predecessor, Two completely sold out over night within it's first 12 hours on sale, the notes were shortly released as a PDF instant download. The follow-up to One and 2nd in the trilogy hosts a massive 18 all new high-impact effects now in its 2nd edition - praised by some of the worlds leading magicians can be yours in a matter of seconds.
Notes from Daniel:
Through natural progress in magic, my performances since One took a more advanced turn in my approach to modern and close-up magic, and an equal U-turn in my approach to mentalism. One saw the mentalist in me take on a deck of cards and resulted in some seriously realistic magic, Two, although aiming for the same, leans more toward the street magician in me and goes way back to my roots as a deceptive artist.
Two, is a set of notes not for the novice, some of the effects are only for the advanced performer and some are very risky, but still amazingly rewarding non the less.
Two definitely shows my more gritty side of performing magic and cuts out all the verbal crap which although can be rewarding, is parted to make way for pure mind-boggling impact magic, which is what street magic is all about.
I'd only recommend this work to the experienced magician, novice/beginners may be best starting as intended with One.
1st edition 2006; 26 pages.
- Eccentric Tourist - A Machiavellian sting appearance
- Blaze 1 - An intense single-card voodoo effect
- Blaze 1.1 - A variation of Blaze 1
- Blaze 1.2 - A variation of Blaze 1
- Blaze 1.3 - A variation of Blaze 1
- Blaze 2 - Another intense single-card voodoo effect
- Blaze 3 - A voodoo revelation
- Some Bad Hat Henry - A deck vanish in some bad hat
- F'inGAces - A marvel of a 4-ace revelation
- One - A single card switch
- Through - Card thru anything
- Prophecy - A mentalism effect with a twist
- Atamgits - An eerie revelation
- Breakout - A reputation making coin effect
- Repocket - Card to participants’ pocket
- Execution - A torn & vanished & restored card effect
- Angle Zero - Corner Torn to anywhere
- PRe-match - Corner Torn Transposition
word count: 6839 which is equivalent to 27 standard pages of text