All the routines involve the four Aces. Most of them are totally impromptu and all of them use regular cards.
- PROGNOSTIC ACES (Francis Haxton): A freely selected Ace in a packet of four, is the only one with a different colored back.
- DOUBLE DISCOVERY (Nick Trost): A spectator cuts the deck at random and he finds the four Kings. Finally, he finds the four Aces. A great opener for any Ace routine. Easy to do.
- ALCHEMY ACES (Aldo Colombini): An easy four-Ace assembly with a surprising ending.
- SUDDEN IMPACT (Peter Duffie): The four Aces are lost in the deck and immediately found in a spectacular way.
- CIRCUS ACES (Tom Daugherty): The four Aces show what they can do, moving up and down through the deck and finally they find a selected card.
- THIS HAMMER (Aldo Colombini): An easy spelling routine involving the four Kings and the four Aces.
- STRANGE ASSEMBLY (Roy Walton): A unique assembly using the four Kings, where they change into Aces and the Kings are found reversed in the middle of the deck.
- SWIMMING WITH FREDERICA (Werner Miller): A spectator deals the cards himself and finds the four Kings and, with a surprise ending, the four Aces.
- ACES FOR EXPERTS (Karl Fulves): Four cards are used to find the four Aces in a shuffled deck.
- THE FIVE 'N' ACES (Paul Gordon): A freely selected card appears face up in the deck and, along the way, it finds the four Aces.