Customer rank: -3
Imagine being able to make your friends car vanish into thin air. You can also make their car appear or change with these methods using no large props what so ever. In fact chances are you already have everything you need to perform this trick so it'll most likely cost you nothing.
I want to be completely honest about the limitations and strengths of this trick. So here are a few questions I feel I'd be most likely to get about this trick.
Is it practical?
Yes and no would be my answer to that question. It's unlikely that you'll perform this trick on a regular basis although it is possible. The conditions must be right to pull it off but I include many possible ways to make the conditions right. This is the kind of trick you won't be able to do all the time but when the conditions are right you'll be glad you know it.
Is this like a large scale illusion like we see on TV and on Stage Illusion shows?
No, this method is for close up or a parlor type show. You're not going to be gathering people around the parking lot to make the car vanish. It's mainly something you would pull on your friends but it can be done for strangers as well (not recommended unless someone who your "Victim" trusts is working with you).
Will I be able to use this method to make ANY car vanish?
Here's the thing. Yes, you can make anyone's car vanish but you must be able to obtain the keys to have it physically moved. That's the biggest limitation to this method. There are more ways to have someone's car moved then you may think though. Many ways to accomplish this are included in the E-book.
I also include many ways to perform this trick with no assistants from anyone else. There are both "Stooge" and "No Stooge" methods included.
- Instead of making their car disappear. You can also make it turn into another car or change in some way. For example you can cause the doors or hood to magically open, the windows roll down and so forth.
- If you happen to be buying someone a car (Anniversary, birthday, etc.) you could do this trick to make their old car turn into their new one.
- Do the trick in reverse to make a car appear in the driveway.
- If you want to pull a "Pimp my ride" on your buddy and give their car a make over before they head off to college or overseas. You can use this method to present it to them.
- A mean joke would be to turn their car into a ten-speed bike, a horse or a skateboard.
- If you're at a bar and your friend has had too much to drink to drive home. Make their car vanish so they can't argue with you.
- Fix that dent in their car.
- You're going out with your wife on your anniversary. Turn the car into a limousine.
- If you want to go the extreme on a mean joke and you've got the money to put into it. Go to a junk yard and pick up a compressed or totaled duplicate of their car and magically junk your friends car.
- With a little imagination and you'll find many ways to present this.
It also contains a bonus trick that'll allow you to make people appear using a similar method to the car vanish.
1st edition 2006; 7 pages
word count: 2837 which is equivalent to 11 standard pages of text
Reviewed by Larry Burner (confirmed purchase)
Rating: [1 of 5 Stars!] Date Added: Wednesday 13 February, 2008
Do not buy this trick! Not even worth the time to download. I was very disappointed there are many more tricks here to purchase try one of those but this one is a complete rip off.