The success of Aldo's first two DVDS on packet tricks 'forced' him to produce another one. In these download video every trick is totally IMPROMPTU and performed with regular cards from any deck.
- FU/FD MIX (Aldo Colombini): Four red face-down cards are placed on four face-up black cards and the eight cards mix together!
- SUBMARINE CARD (Aldo Colombini): A Jack moves gradually from top to bottom of a packet of cards. At the end the Jack disappears and the cards are seen to be Aces!
- WILD DELUXE (Aldo Colombini): Here's another version of the "Wild Card" theme that doesn't use gimmicked cards. This is a very direct approach to the plot!
- IS IT STILL THERE? (Aldo Colombini): A selected card vanishes from a packet of five cards, then reappears face down and turns over face up in the packet!
- THE NINE LIVES OF A CAT (Aldo Colombini): A spectator picks a card from a nine-card packet. The cards are shuffled face down and face up. First, all the cards are face down and then only the chosen card is face up!
- FRY THEM WITH OIL - AND WATER (Paul Gordon): One of the most spectacular ways to do this classis routine. You may even fool yourself with this one!
- TOMORROW'S CARD (Karl Fulves): A packet of cards is shuffled face up and face down by a spectator and at the end you can tell how many cards are reversed and which ones!
- A CARDMAN'S PUZZLE (Nick Trost): The face cards are mixed and placed into three separate piles. When the packets are turned over in every pile you have the Jacks, the Queens and the Kings. Stunning!
- NORTH BY NORTHWEST (Aldo Colombini): A card is selected and the packet is divided into three piles. The chosen card moves from the first pile to the second and then to the third. You reveal it as the only reversed card in the last pile!
- NOTHING TO LOSE (Aldo Colombini): A series of coincidences using pairs of cards!