Styles and Approaches for Effective Hypnosis. Everything you need to know to make induction into trance deep and easy!
This educational text is packed with detailed explanations of script examples - from actual live sessions - demonstrating inductions and deepeners that produce powerful hypnotic phenomena and trance, for use with both adults and children.
Foreword by Las Vegas hypnosis star, Michael Johns!
- Hypnotic language - what words to use and avoid for success
- How to combine inductions and deepeners for greater efficacy
- Choosing approaches, developing style and building confidence
- Why and how to use rapid inductions
- Progressive muscle relaxation
- Milton Erickson style confusion with arm levitation
- Reverse arm-levitation
- Awareness induction
- Visual imagery
- Classic directive induction
- Teddy bear induction (child)
- Coin induction (child)
- Zarren Marble style induction
- Classic Dave Elman style with amnesia
- Fractionation with and without conversation
- Staircase deepener
- Candelabrum deepener
- BONUS! Backwards Hypnosis Demonstration - eyes open for a "higher" level of trance experience and much more!
1st edition 2007; 208 pages.
word count: 33925 which is equivalent to 135 standard pages of text