So you want to be a great stage show hypnotist? This educational text takes you through the development of a stage show step-by-step and discusses what you need to know and do - how, why and when - to create a successful hypnotic experience.
Have you ever wanted to know...
Then you need The Little Black Book of Stage Hypnosis Secrets. Foreword by Master Hypnotist Ron Eslinger.
- The secret to why stage hypnosis will work for you - every time?
- The secret to doing a pre-talk that will fill your stage with volunteers?
- The secret structure of the Michael Johns Las Vegas Stage Induction?
- The secret to pushing your show to the limit - and not getting sued?
- The secret to deepening your subjects for 'rock star' performances?
- The secret "whispery stuff" that hypnotists say to their stage subjects - out of the audience's hearing?
- The secret to using catalepsy and hypnotic amnesia skits?
- The secret to picking the right words for successful post-suggestions?
1st edition 2007; 176 pages.
word count: 32618 which is equivalent to 130 standard pages of text