After Stanton Carlisle retired due to a back injury he wrote this book and shared his professional mental routines. Carlisle has performed all of these effects many times during his professional career. They are well polished and worth your time of study.
1st edition 1980; original 53 pages; PDF 56 pages.
Table of Contents
- Author's Foreword
- Thoughts Winged Flight
- Mind Control ... In Action
- The "Bent Medium's" Switcheroo
- Money Making Mentalism
- Astrological Signs and Symbols
- How to Tell Fortunes with Dice and Dominoes
- The Day for Any Given Birthdate Formula
- Mentalism Supreme
- Appendix "A"
- Appendix "B"
word count: 21244 which is equivalent to 84 standard pages of text