Ten amazing routines using coins, dice, books, business cards, balls, paper clips…and no cards! Special guest appearance by Cameron Francis (who performs his two routines).
- A HAND AND THREE COINS (Aldo Colombini): The two in the hand one in the pocket classic theme performed with three different coins and with a logical climax!
- TEA FOR TWO (Ken Brooke): Two cups, a coin box and several coins. After some comedy by-play, the coins magically move from under one cup to the other!
- LINKLIP (Ken de Courcy): A small clip mysteriously links to a bigger one in your hand. Clean, clever method!
- CONSECUTIVELY (Arthur Carter): A strong prediction using just three regular dice. You’ll love it!
- SNAPPY MATRIX (Aldo Colombini): The most direct matrix ever, where the coins assemble under one card and in a blink of an eye they re-appear under each card!
- IN PERPETUITY (William Zavis): A fun-to-do, fun-to-watch manipulation balls routine, for stage or close-up!
- CHINESE COIN MYSTERY (Joe Riding): A Chinese coin threaded on a ribbon changes places with a regular coin in the spectator’s pocket!
- A TWO-FISTED BOOK TEST (Karrell Fox): The easiest and the strongest book test ever! You’ll love it!
- THE MAGIC COIN (Cameron Francis): A spectator’s selected coin has a ‘wild’ effect on the other coins!
- THE UNFOLDING (Cameron Francis): A knockout business card transposition that you will use all the time!
This product is listed in the following category:Magic > -DVD (download+stream)-
This author has products in the following categories:Magic > Cards
Magic > -Video clips (download)-
Magic > Patter, Plots & Scripts
Magic > Comedy Magic
Magic > Balls, Eggs & Dice
Magic > Ropes, Ribbons & Threads
Magic > Cigarettes, Matches & Fire
Magic > Coins, Chips & Buttons
Magic > Cards > Self-Working & Sleightless
Magic > -DVD (download+stream)-
Magic > Cards > ACAAN
Magic > Rings
Magic > Mentalism & Spiritism
Magic > -Spanish (español)-
Magic > Magazines & Comics
Magic > Cards > Moves
Magic > -Italian (italiano)-
Magic > -French (français)-
Magic > Magazines & Comics > Magigram