The routines use subtle moves and principles rather than difficult sleight of hand to produce entertaining card effects that anyone can do. More important, no gimmicks, and no set-ups whatsoever. Grab an ordinary, even borrowed deck of cards and amaze your spectators with incredible card effects.
- FAST FINDING (André Robert): A spectator cuts half of the deck and finds a card, which in turn finds a previously selected card.
- COINCI-FACE (Aldo Colombini): From a shuffled packet a spectator selects two cards. After a special shuffle (?) two cards appear reversed in the middle: The mates of the two selections and then all the other cards match.
- ANTI-GRAVITY THOT (Peter Duffie): The magician uses two Jacks which catch a card that equals to a number being thought-of by a spectator.
- SIMPLY FOUR (Howard Adams): A prediction effect using a packet of ten cards.
- PREDICTIONAL (Al Smith): A spectator cuts a packet of cards at random and eliminates all but one, using a face-up card. This card matches the face-up one.
- GUATEMALA (Aldo Colombini): Two selected cards placed between the Jacks, disappear and reappear face up in the middle of the deck.
- LONG DISTANCE SURPRISE (Werner Miller): A trick that can be done over the phone.
- SPEED DATING (Paul Gordon): A unique routine where you and a spectator find three pairs of cards.
- FALSE SANDWICH (Aldo Colombini): Two indifferent cards capture a previously selected card.
- FAMILIES (Werner Miller): A neat effect using the face cards (Jacks, Queens and Kings)!