Here Marconick demonstrates many of his signature pieces with silk and some billiard ball manipulation, rope magic and cigarette magic.
- Silks vanish from cage ball. (Silken Bombshell, see Gen Volume 21 page 322)
- Four billiard balls from silk.
- Two purple silks are knotted on a rope. A third yellow silk appears knotted on the rope.
- Cigarette manipulation with a magical way to light a cigarette.
- Five billiard balls from silk.
- Yellow silk appears knotted between a green and a blue silk.
- Splitting a silk in two.
- Four white billiard balls from silk twice.
- Silk vanishes and reappears knotted on a rope.
- White ball in glass changes to red ball.
- Billiard balls appear from silk one by one.
- Several silks appear from single silk all knotted into one big loop.
- Tumbler filled with water appears from silk.
- Beautiful single billiard ball routine which ends with production of 8 balls.
- Silks change into one big silk with "The End" written on it.
1st edition 1950s, length 5 min 9 sec.
Reviewed by Keith Faler (confirmed purchase)
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!] Date Added: Tuesday 30 June, 2015
The picture quality is not good, and it's kinda fuzzy. But hey, it's a rare and good piece of magic demonstration video. It's just his prospective
on showing his type of magic, that is seldom seen, in a modern magic show. Maybe you can be inspired, to come up with your own ideas.
And put them in your own shows. I highly recommend this video clip.