Things that nobody ever taught about hypnosis.
There are a lot of popular sources on stage/street hypnosis and all of them teach you what you need to know to be a successful hypnotist but miss out/under explore certain WHATs and WHYs like –
There are no tricks or skits in here; this is just knowledge that you’ll read. Knowledge that will deepen your love and understanding for hypnosis and will elevate your performance of hypnosis.
- What is the difference between conscious and sub-conscious mind?
- Why do hypnotists often change their pace of speech?
- Why is it difficult to hypnotise children?
- Why should we dress well when Hypnosis is all verbal?
- What effect does fractionation have on our mind?
- and many more..
When you purchase this you'll get an explanation video (a digital white board video) that superficially goes through the WHATs and WHYs and a short but informative PDF file that explains the same in detail.
1st edition 2017, length 12 pages + video: 9 min 50 s
word count: 3082 which is equivalent to 12 standard pages of text