All these routines are performed with a regular deck of cards. Ten incredible effects with a special guest appearance by Cameron Francis.
- PARADOXICAL PAIRS (Nick Trost): You place twelve pairs of cards on the table. The spectator selects the only two matching pairs. No force.
- VOISINAGE (Didier Dupré): Two face-up Jokers and four face-down Queens between them. A spectator names any Queen (free choice) and eliminates the other three cards from the packet. The remaining Queen is the selection.
- TEXAS MIX (Aldo Colombini): A card is freely selected. You reveal three mates of the selected card and, as a climax, remove the actual selection from your wallet or pocket.
- ELLE VATE (Paul Gordon): A very easy ‘elevator’ routine using the four Queens. Impromptu too.
- J.E.D. SPELLS THE TRUTH (Marty Kane): Another great routine for the Lie Detector theme! One’s of Marty’s best.
- FATAL ATTRACTION (Aldo Colombini): An impromptu version of Roy Wolton’s collector theme made easy.
- THE JACK OF DIAMONDS (André Robert): You show four Jacks. The JD is selected, it vanishes and reappears inside the box.
- DOUBLE DISCOVERY (Roy Walton): Two pairs of cards are discovered in the fairest possible manner by a spectator.
- COMPO-SITE (Max Maven): A spectator selects a card using four three-card piles and you show that you have predicted that card.
- HARD KNOCKS (Cameron Francis): Two cards are selected and signed. They reverse in the middle of the deck and the signatures change places.