Well, the answer to all the above is a big YES. And that is Stebbins Surprise Stack. You can learn this in under 52 minutes. And that's less than a card-a-minute. Check it out!
- Can a Si Stebbins PLUS TWO stack be made useful for stack magic?
- Can the values of this stack be made to look random enough for fair scrutiny?
- Can this stack be made useful as a memorized deck - knowing the card at a given position and vice versa - without a sweat?
- Can this stack have a monodistic sequence instead of the repeating tetradistic sequence like the regular Si Stebbins stack?
- After having achieved all the above, will the stack still remain simple and easy to learn?
- Can this same framework be applied to the other Stebbins +3 or +4 stacks?
- Finally, will it be possible to perform regular stack magic with this stack?
1st edition 2017, 15 pages.
word count: 3281 which is equivalent to 13 standard pages of text