Regardless of your system, 1NT is the likely response to an opening bid in a major. You can acquire the judgment needed to make the right rebids, raises and responses.
This electronic version has been enhanced with color and bookmarks to allow convenient browsing and reading.
- Which hands should respond 1NT, and which hands should not.
- "6-4 bid more." But should opener rebid the 6, or show the 4?
- "It's not Impossible." Responder's Impossible 2 Rebid.
- When responder is a passed hand, what's different?
- How to cope with an opponent's overcall.
1st edition 2002; 48 pages.
word count: 6681 which is equivalent to 26 standard pages of text
Reviewed by R Pappas
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] Date Added: Tuesday 24 March, 2009
This was the most helpful book in understanding forcing 1NT that I found while I was learning 2 over 1. I highly recommend it.