Wacky, incredibly visual and totally impossible. Only a few words can describe this reputation maker. Ever wondered what to do with those double blank cards you've collected over the years? Here's the ultimate trick for you.
A spectator can chose any 4 double blank cards from a deck, or you can hand out 4 cards for inspection. Any one card is signed and placed aside. The remaining 3 cards all change to the spectator's signed card and can be clearly shown one at a time. In the end, they all become blank again and the spectator keeps his original signed card as a souvenir.
A packet card trick with normal blank cards. Ideal for table hopping.
The video instructions include:
- Two full performances of the entire routine
- Use your own double blank cards
- A full, clear explanation on how to perform the trick
- Card sleight difficulty level - 5 out of 10
- 20 years of refinement explained
- Logical easy to follow routine
- Every move finely tuned
- Create a reputation builder
- Perform this routine anywhere
- A small card trick with massive impact
- Maximum entertainment
- Global appeal
1st edition 2018, length 11 min